We are called to teach and make disciples for Jesus Christ.
We know God has called us to reach the unsaved of our community and city by introducing them to Christ and providing caring structures for them and families, providing a spirit filled worship environment, providing caring groups, and knowledge of spiritual gifts.
1. We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
2. We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of Grace Embassy church.
3. We are committed to small group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development takes place.
4. We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the church.
5. We are committed to encourage individuals to minister with the gifts God gave them, grow and develop other growing Christians to be aware of who they are in Christ and what they have as Christians.
This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in the church.
6. We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
7. We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
8. We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in Grace Embassy Church. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.
9. We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
10. We are committed to developing and training our children and our youth to continually grow in the knowledge of the word of God and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. This will enable them to work with confidence knowing what they have and what they can do in Christ.
Assuring them of the excellence Spirit that is at work in them causing them to do excellent things.
11. We are committed to empowering and teaching our women and young ladies to understand and rely on the word of God so as to know the hope of there calling.
Grace Embassy Church exists that all people may:
❖ -KNOW the love of God in Jesus Christ
❖ -GROW as disciples of Jesus Christ
❖ -GO share the love of God in Jesus Christ
❖ Leave in the state of God’s divine favour
❖ -Work in power and in miracle
❖ -Leave a life of God Grace and not by your works